Preparing a time management schedule is similar to preparing a budget. As the purpose of your budget is to streamline your finance, time management helps you to allot proper time.
Time is money for many people. This is well known in Business. The longer the time spent on a Business venture the more the expenditure incurred. Unproductive waste of time is not compensated to the employee by the Organization. Importance is given to persons who do the work in a specific time and manner.
Various teachers assign different tasks to the students not considering the time available. It is up to the students to complete the different tasks with the given period of time.
At the same time we need time to relax and enjoy our youth.
Given below are a few tips to help you achieve the set a goal with regularized well set time table.
- Write down the activities of the following week. Mention the activities to be executed and the time usually spent in completing the activities and the duration of the activities. Give priorities according to your desire and ensure that the time is evenly budgeted. Remember to put on record the times you have nothing to do or relaxing.
- Plan your time then analyze the points given below.
– What are your observations?
– Were you able to finish the task within the allotted deadline? As an example, do you completed your assignments?
– Apart from school activities did you do things that were of interest to you?
– At home did you complete the assignments?
– Are you still able to spend time with your friends?
– Think of the activities you would like to do but have no time for it
After answering the questions given above make plans to effectively manage the available time
- Seek out more relevant information on the net.There is plenty of information to improve your time management.
- Prepare or select a time table to suit your time and make a schedule management for the week ahead Create time for your leisure and other activities is reasonable in your anticipation. Submit your schedule for the next one week. And precisely document each activity.
- Time table prepared by should be known to your classmates. Time table of your classmates can be compared with yours and evaluated. On comparison learn the positive side and find out how it works.
- Change is the betterment of a person’s life which is permanent. What are the things done in our leisure time may change in the coming six to one year. Games that we join in the winter will definitely once the season is over.
Any school theatrical presentation or activity will make one even busier before the day of the show than the beginning of the practice sessions.
Look the future that lies ahead of you before other things. What will be your schedule for the year that lies ahead of you? Select the dates on the schedule and make a calendar which you should follow.
7.Plan your time for the following five weeks. Put in any modifications that you surely expect to arise due to leisure activities or some events that crop up because of their peak time or season. Make use of the schedule and write down the remarks at the end of the fifth week.
How do you think it was? Take things positively and make sure that everything is scheduled or look further on for other resources.
Students in high school will surely have a very busy time for playing and studying books. However busy the schedule is, it is very important to have a correct management of time so that we may proceed in the right direction.